1. You must read and agree to the Die Hard Gamers, Inc. (DHG) Code of Conduct, the Enjin Terms of Service, and register on this website before becoming an official member of the DHG community.
2. Cheating, hacking, game or system tampering will get you kicked out of DHG. Note: Please read and understand your Xbox Live Terms and Conditions, follow all applicable laws, and abide by them and as follows.
3. Discrimination of any type will NOT be tolerated at all! Members will not discriminate against other members regardless of their rank, age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, and socioeconomic status. This includes inside of lobbies, chat forums, or any game of any type. Please represent DHG to the fullest, in a positive manner, and show respect to everyone including non-members. Do not fall victim to another user egging you on. Simply, mute the player or leave the game and/or lobby. Report the player to a higher up if they are a DHG member. If it is a public person, have your entire party leave that game. What you do and how you act are both reflections on how DHG is perceived.
4. To facilitate respect, the use of profanity, strong language, bad language, cursing, or swearing – in any language - should be strongly discouraged during practices and tournaments. Remember, your actions reflect all of DHG and not just yourself, especially in public lobbies. What may not be offensive to you may be offensive to another member.
5. Harassmentof any type, including, but not limited to, sexual harassment, will NOT be tolerated. Harassment includes unwanted verbal and non-verbal communication manifested as events, gestures, or acts regarding a member’s rank, age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, and socioeconomic status. Members found in violation of this section may be permanently dismissed from DHG. Furthermore, a member(s) who willfully file false accusations, or retaliate(s) against, another member(s) will be guilty of harassment.
6. Members who provoke, instigate, urge, or incite other members to some action or course which leads to a violation of the Code of Conduct, or causes any other inappropriate behavior, will be treated as if they had committed the act themselves. This includes members who repeatedly cause unnecessary "drama” or take actions which provoke, instigate, urge, or incite other members to some action or course which causes "drama.”
7. All members must be age 16 or older. No exceptions in DHG. However, we do have DHJ (Die Hard Juniors) for 9-15 years of age players. NOTE: Although, DHJ is a separate entity, DHG & DHJ player ranks are still equitable and we must adhere to the C.o.C.. For example, a DHJ GENERAL is still above a DHG COMMANDER, but is the same rank as a DHG GENERAL. Furthermore, members do not have authority over other members outside of their direct chain of command. For example, a President in the ALPHA division cannot tell a CPT in the BRAVO division what do to, how to act, etc.
8. To protect the youth members in our organization, the formation or development of a romantic or intimate relationship in the DHG Workplace is strictly prohibited. Those involved in a relationship outside of DHG need to check their relationships at the door while online. Furthermore, members may not use their personal relationship(s), or another member's relationship(s), to alter, affect, or influence DHG business, rank, promotions, events, or any other DHG-related activity.
9. All members are accountable for themselves and their actions. Leaders within DHG are NOT responsible for members who break rules. Violating members will be judged by the higher ranks up through DHG Management.
10. All members in DHG have an open door policy to present any problems or ideas. Please use the chain of command when you need to express these things. You should never go over your superiors' heads. Please respect your leaders.
11. Unsportsmanlike conduct is strictly prohibited in DHG. Tea-bagging is NOT allowed, at any time, in any game we play, in any tournament(s), in any Clan Wars, any Game Battle, etc... (Tea-bagging is the gesture displayed by crouching and standing rapidly. No dead bodies need be present.) Any form of in-game humiliation, such as intentionally shooting, knifing, or otherwise desecrating a dead body, will not be tolerated in DHG. Furthermore, DHG expects its membership to behave appropriately in public and private party chats, public and private game lobbies, private and public game messages, and on the website. Remember, DHG is a family-based gaming community.
12. We ask for 100% loyalty from all members in DHG. You can only be in DHG and no other clan or community on XBL. This includes members with multiple online accounts. Remember that we are a family and should have each other's back.
13. Never leave another DHG member behind. To quit in the middle of a game because your team is not winning is not acceptable. This is considered leaving a member behind. We are all DHG. We will win or lose together. This includes practices, tournaments, Game Battles, etc.
14. Members should attend at least one meeting per week and at least two practices a week. Doing so will help us to be organized and help us gain the necessary skills to dominate when in action.
15. If you are called to a party by a higher ranking member please respond to that person ASAP. (Note: Even if you don't like that person or have had problems with that person in the past; you must answer their call no matter what).
16. Modded Controllers are not allowed during practice and tournaments. If you use them, you will be kicked out of practice for a week. If you use them in a tournament, your team is automatically disqualified!
17. Remember to make sure your motto (for Xbox 360) or name sharing (for Xbox One) and bio (for both consoles) are visible so we may verify you much quicker. This can be done in your privacy settings under profile sharing. Just simply set it to everyone.
18. ALL members are accountable to the Code of Conduct. Lastly, the Code of Conduct does not know the difference between friend and foe.
19. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
-For recruiting purposes click here for the DHJ CoC-