1. You must read and agree to the Die Hard Gamers, Inc. (DHG) Code of Conduct, the Enjin Terms of Service, and register on this website before becoming an official member of the DHG community. ALL members are accountable to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct does not know the difference between friend and foe.
2. Cheating, hacking, game or system tampering will get you kicked out of DHG. Note: Please read and understand your Xbox Live Terms and Conditions, follow all applicable laws, and abide by them and as follows. Modded Controllers are not allowed during practice and tournaments. If you use them, you will be kicked out of practice for a week. If you use them in a tournament, your team is automatically disqualified!
3. Discrimination or Harassment of any type will NOT be tolerated at all! Members will not discriminate or harass other members regardless of their rank, age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, and socioeconomic status. This includes inside of lobbies, chat forums, or any game of any type. Please represent DHG to the fullest; in a positive manner, to everyone including non-members. What may not be offensive to you may be offensive to another member. Members found in violation of this section may be permanently dismissed from DHG.
4. To facilitate respect, the excessive use of profanity, strong language, bad language, cursing, or swearing – in any language - should be strongly discouraged during practices and tournaments. Remember, your actions reflect all of DHG and not just yourself, especially in public lobbies. Do not fall victim to another user egging you on. Simply, mute the player or leave the game and/or lobby. Report the player to a higher up if they are a DHG member. If it is a public person, have your entire party leave that game.
5. All members are accountable for themselves and their actions. Leaders within DHG are NOT responsible for members who break rules. Violating members will be judged by the higher ranks up through DHG Management.
6. Members who provoke, instigate, urge, or incite other members to some action or course which leads to a violation of the Code of Conduct, or causes any other inappropriate behavior, will be treated as if they had committed the act themselves. This includes members who repeatedly cause unnecessary "drama” or take actions which provoke, instigate, urge, or incite other members to some action or course which causes "drama.”
7. All members in DHG have an open door policy to present any problems or ideas. Please use the chain of command when you need to express these things. You should never go over your superiors' heads. Please respect your leaders.
8. All members must be age 16 or older. No exceptions in DHG. However, we do have DHJ (Die Hard Juniors) for 9-15 years of age players. NOTE: Although, DHJ is a separate entity, DHG & DHJ player ranks are still equitable and we must adhere to the C.o.C.. For example, a DHJ GENERAL is still above a DHG COMMANDER, but is the same rank as a DHG GENERAL. Furthermore, members do not have authority over other members outside of their direct chain of command.
9. To protect the youth members in our organization, the formation or development of a romantic or intimate relationship in the DHG Workplace is strictly prohibited. Those involved in a relationship outside of DHG, need to check their relationships at the door while online.
10. Unsportsmanlike conduct is strictly prohibited by DHG and by XBL. Tea-bagging is NOT allowed at any time in DHG. (Tea-bagging is the gesture displayed by crouching and standing rapidly. No dead bodies need be present.) Any form of in-game humiliation; such as, intentionally shooting, knifing, or otherwise desecrating a dead body, will not be tolerated in DHG.
11. We ask for 100% loyalty from all members in DHG. You can only be in DHG and no other clan or community on XBL. This includes members with multiple online accounts. Remember that we are a family and should have each other's back.
12. Never leave another DHG member behind. To quit in the middle of a game because your team is not winning is not acceptable. This is considered leaving a member behind. We are all DHG. We will win or lose together.
13. Members should attend at least one meeting per week and at least two practices a week. Doing so will help us to be organized and work better as a team.
14. If you are called to a party by a higher ranking member please respond to that person ASAP. (Note: Even if you don't like that person or have had problems with that person in the past; you must answer their call no matter what).
15. Remember to make sure your motto (for Xbox 360) or location (for Xbox One) and bio (for both consoles) are visible so we may verify you much quicker. This can be done in your privacy settings under profile sharing. Just simply set it to everyone.
16. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
-For recruiting purposes click here for the DHJ CoC-