The tournament has been postponed until further notice. At this time, we have only 1 team who has signed up to participate. We will hold the tournament at a different date. I will update everyone as soon as we get a date determined. However, if you still want to participate when we do get a new date, please have your team captain send a message to DHG Tourney3. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.